The Pioneer 400 is the highest specification small stove ever built. It's so fuel-efficient it can burn as little as one kilo of wood an hour, stay in over-night, boil a kettle and even heat your hot water the 8,000 BTU optional boiler is added. This rugged and stylish stove is equally at home in a country cottage, contemporary apartment and even a mobile home or boat.
- 5kW Output
- One large double glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- All “wear and tear” stove parts are easily replaceable making maintenance comparatively effortless.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustments on uneven hearths.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Takes up to 10 inch logs.
- 3 yrs manufacturers guarantee
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your décor
- External air box or external air plinth, for a direct connection to an outside air supply
- Satin Chrome door handles and fittings
- Optional top or rear flue outlet
- Smoke Control Kit (Cannot be retro fitted)
- Heat shield for stove and connecting flue to reduce clearances to combustibles
- 8,000 Btu Stainless Steel Boiler