The Clearview Solution 500 is a highly efficient clean burning convection stove that brings elegance and comfort to any home. The hot air-wash system gives a fascinating flame pattern and crystal clear glass, the convection casing reduces the required clearance from combustibles to 300mm on each side. Also available with a stainless steel option to give a more contemporary look
- Solution 500 8kW heat output Solution
- One large Clearview double-glazed door that gives an impressive view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control
- Refractory lining, and tertiary air supply, promoting super clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Convection casing ensures a lower surface temperature, allowing closer installation to vulnerable surfaces.
- All “wear and tear” stove parts are easily replaceable.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Base plate to provide additional floor protection.
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Built in fuel store for logs or morning kindling.
- Takes up to 15 inch logs.
- 3 yrs manufacturers guarantee
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your décor
- Satin Chrome door handles and fittings
- Optional top or rear flue outlet
- External air box, for a direct connection to an outside air supply
- Smoke Control Kit (Cannot be retro fitted)
- Double Rear Heat Shield further reducing clearances to combustibles
The Solution 500SB has all the same features as the Solution 500 (listed above) plus the extra benefit of a combined boiler that is located above the firebox and is heated by the flu-gases. This results in the glass remaining cleaner than conventional boiler stoves. Typically the SB has enough capacity to heat hot water and two radiators, if the system is well designed and the stove is run efficiently.
- 6kW heat output to room plus 10,000 Btu (3Kw) to boiler
- Rear 150mm flue outlet
- The boiler has four 28mm connections